Heaven Albert's Senior Spotlight
Updated: Mar 22, 2022
Recently the Journalism class had this idea to do senior spotlights for the Tok school newspaper. They have been interviewing the 2022 seniors: Shea Gunter, Heaven Albert, Conner English, Vincent Wade, Mya Brinkman, Dayton Landroche, Andy Berg, Hannah Beeman, and Teddy Northway. I, Tenyelle Gunter had the amazing opportunity to interview Heaven Albert and Hannah Beeman. I will be showing Heaven’s answers to excellent questions my class and I have put together.
Heaven Albert is a seventeen-year-old high school senior, who likes to play indoor sports such as basketball, and volleyball. She lives with her grandparents who are Diana Ervin and Tom Ervin. She has one brother whose name is Handsome Gallen, he is eleven years old. She also has two dogs that they’ve been living with for three years now, their names are Nahtsia and Checkers.
1. How long have you attended Tok School?
“Since 5th grade.”
2. What is the most challenging task as a senior?
“Actually starting your plan for the future.”
3. Which of your accomplishments are you most proud of and why?
“Getting most of my credits done in 2 years helped a lot in the last two years.”
4. If you could create any class what would it be?
“Naptime.” You would often find her laying down in some classes or in the library when she had finished all her work.
5. What are your top tips for surviving high school?
“Have fun whenever you can.”
6. What are the best parts about being a senior? What are the worst parts?
“The best parts are probably not having to do much but the worst would have to be about doing more adult things.”
7. What is one thing you wished you learned in school but didn’t?
“School never taught me how to pay taxes.”
8. What's one thing you want to change about this school?
9. What are 3 things you want to do after high school?
“Get done with college, start a career then travel.”
10. Does Tok school feel like home?
Heaven Albert is excited and scared at the same time to graduate, but we know she will do great things in her future. Good luck with your goals and career, Heaven!